Re: [O] Modifying the Beamer Exporter

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Modifying the Beamer Exporter
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 11:13:36 +0200

Josiah Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> For my subtitle example, \subtitle{} is a beamer command so I can make
> a patch for that and see what people think.

It should be rather easy.  With the old exporter you could get subtitles
with '\\' in beamer headlines, but this seems to have been removed

> There is no beamer command for collaborators -- which is why you didn't
> find it in the manual.  But I almost always have collaborators on my
> presentations, so I want to choose once how to render collaborators and
> then ever after only have to set the content.

there is \and, though (pp. 93 of the Beamer manual).  At least if
implemeting this, it should follow the "recommended" beamer way, IMO.

--Rasmus

--
. . . It begins of course with The Internet.  A Net of Peers.