Re: [O] Process diagrams with dot and some glue using Org-mode

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Process diagrams with dot and some glue using Org-mode
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:57:39 -0400

Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

> * Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> I would be happy to document this method and provide it on Worg. In
>> my opinion, this would be very handy for many Org-mode users.
>
> I summarized the method on Worg[1].
>
> Can someone please proof read the page? I am not a native speaker
> and it's always good to let someone else check my weird flow of
> thoughts :-)

It's all good I think - thanks for putting it together!

> And there is a small issue I have got: I was not able to include the
> resulting image files. I looked at [2] and did it like with [3].
> However, my [4] results in a 404 Not Found message. Do I have to
> register any new folder somewhere?

Well, I pulled worg and there is an images/org-dot directory and it has
two png files in it. AFAICT, it should work: nginx obviously
disagrees. But from this distance, it seems like a small problem: Jason
or Bastien (or somebody with access to the server logs) should be able to
fix it in a jiffy.

--
Nick