Re: [O] org-odt-export-to-odt: hide text

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt-export-to-odt: hide text
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:07:34 +0100

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello
>
> Is there a possiblity to hide text in a org file, such then it is not
> displayed (or does not appear) in the odt file, I generated using
> org-odt-export-to-odt?

I'm not sure if I have misunderstood your question or not but you can
easily exclude whole subtrees from export by, for instance:

#+title: The title
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport

* Introduction
  some text which will appear in the exported document.
* Private stuff      :noexport:
  this will never appear in the exported document.

Exporting this will include the first headline and contents but not the
second.  This is regardless of export target.  Is this what you wanted?

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.0.3-324-gb61ef4