Re: [O] fill-paragraph broken

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] fill-paragraph broken
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:47:25 -0700

I think Org should support this variable and not fill two commented
paragraphs with a commented empty line as if they were one.

When you fill in, for example, Emacs Lisp mode, each paragraph is
filled as a paragraph, without combining them.

I think there is benefit for the user in keeping things consistent
with other modes and supporting this  Emacs variable.