Re: [O] tikz for multiple targets

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] tikz for multiple targets
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:56:25 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Tikz/pgf works for the latex exporter.  Just insert it as a file link
> (with extension tikz or pgf) or as latex verbatim code.

Yes, thanks.  However, I guess I didn't explain very well what I was
looking for.

I use tikz all the time and typically enclose it in a #+begin_LaTeX
... #+end_LaTeX block.  That is fine for most of my documents where I
only wish to export to PDF via LaTeX.

However, what I would like is to be able to use the same code, inline
within the org file and not as a separate .tikz file, in some cases to
export to both LaTeX and HTML (or ODT for that matter).  The code in the
link I posted used to do this by dynamically setting the :exports and/or
:results options using org babel headers with emacs lisp code.  A
variation of this worked with the old exporter but doesn't with the new
one.

Thanks again,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.0.5-326-g325e40