Re: [O] [Exporter] How to save 'info' plist for later use?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] [Exporter] How to save 'info' plist for later use?
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:21:30 +0200

Robert Klein <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Robert,

> I'm currently playing around with retrieving options, e.g. functions like:

> #+begin_src elisp
> (defun org-find-export-option (file option-name &optional backend) ...

thanks, that brought me on the right track, I was searching for
functions containing '-info-', but '-options-' would have been the
better search term:

| org-export--get-global-options         org-export--get-inbuffer-options
| org-export--get-subtree-options        org-export-backend-options
| org-export-get-all-options

So during the buffer parsing I can collect relevant options and build an
'info-like' plist with them and the complete parse-tree for later use.

--
cheers,
Thorsten