Re: [O] Help with new exporter

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [O] Help with new exporter
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:49:42 -0400

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013, Nick Dokos wrote:

You underestimate my pessimism :-) I had no doubt that you can get rid of specific artifacts using specific filters like this - you could after all, run a sed script on the latex output and get rid of this stuff - it
wouldn't be an org-only solution, but that's OK in my book.

Yes, I already had a sed script that would work -- just doggedly trying to do it all in one org step.

I hope you are ultimately successful in producing exams that look
exactly like you want them, using these mechanisms. But I have my doubts
- you have won a battle, but the war is still raging afaict. OTOH, if
you prove me wrong, I would be delighted!

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something (if so, please leave me alone in my ignorance at least for a bit), but I'm thinking I've won this particular war -- at least, I'm now able to use the exam document class to produce an exam formatted to match my expectations.

--John

--
John Rakestraw