Re: [O] Export to LaTeX and Beamer

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Export to LaTeX and Beamer
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:55:29 +0200

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:21:07AM +0200, Julien Cubizolles wrote:
> Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:
>

> > Sounds a bit clumsy; are you aware of subtree export[1]?  However I'm
> > not sure if you can export the same headline with different backends
> > with subtree export.
>
> Subtree export won't do it: it's the whole org-file I need to
> export. It's for a course I'm giving: I need the beamer to display
> during class and the notes for myself on the desk.

That can be done by using beamerarticle as the class and exporting as
beamer.  Say you have H:3 in options, then only level 3 headlines or
headlines with the frame property end up in frames when using the beamer
class.  With beamerarticle, everything ends up in your handout/notes.

Hope this helps,

--
Suvayu