[O] Am I running into a maxlevel limit for refile-targets?

From: Oliver Motz
Subject: [O] Am I running into a maxlevel limit for refile-targets?
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:03:56 +0300

Hi there everyone and thanks already for all the good advice I have gotten here by consulting the mailing list archives. I have always been a huge fan of org-mode's but now I have a problem google seems to have no answer to:

If I set the max level number for my refile targets to high I get the following message whenever I try to refile any given heading:

org-link-display-format: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

This screenshot shows my maxlevel settings: http://www.phylax-computerkunst.de/download/org-screen.png

Was I to raise any of the parameters by one I would get the error above.
My org-files are not unreasonably big, some 200KiB each.. any clues about what this is due to? Thanks in advance.

Best

Oliver

--
Oliver Motz