Re: [O] Should comments break paragraphs?

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Should comments break paragraphs?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:27:13 +0200

2013/7/16 Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden>

Another option would be to remove every comment line before parsing the
buffer (which is, IIRC, what previous exporter did), but it would only
hide the situation for a while. After all I could expect to have
comments anywhere, including some places like

On your example, why wouldn't it work if we remove comments before exporting ?

Ok. Understood thanks to Rainer's message.

However, it would still be useful to be able to comment some line of text in the middle of a paragraph.
This is only an example. I agree that the usual meaning of comments is that they shouldn't have an impact
on the output. But Org is almost a 2D language.

Fabrice