[O] How to turn off visibility-state messages from 'org-cycle?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] How to turn off visibility-state messages from 'org-cycle?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:13:59 +0200

Hi List,

when calling Org-mode functionality form an external program, some
functions seem to make use of 'org-cycle', what results in a lot of
"OVERVIEW" messages arriving at stdout/stderr

,---------
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
| OVERVIEW
`---------

that are not really helpful and a bit of a hassle.

,-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| (org-cycle &optional ARG)
|
| - When this function is called with a prefix argument, rotate the entire
|   buffer through 3 states (global cycling)
|   1. OVERVIEW: Show only top-level headlines.
|   2. CONTENTS: Show all headlines of all levels, but no body text.
|   3. SHOW ALL: Show everything.

Is there a way to turn these message off? I found things like
'org-no-popups or 'org-no-warnings but nothing like
"org-no-visibility-state-messages" or so. Its not really a big problem,
rather an inconvenience, but maybe its easy to solve when knowing where
to look.

--
cheers,
Thorsten