Re: [O] elpa's copy of org-version.el

From: Paul Stansell
Subject: Re: [O] elpa's copy of org-version.el
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 16:52:10 +0000 (UTC)

Pierre Téchoueyres <pierre.techoueyres <at> free.fr> writes:

> Ok I've found *my* mistake :
> Melpa provides an org-mode from GIT too.
> Look like this version is buggy.

Thanks for your help with this, but I'm still not entirely sure what I
should do.

Are you saying that when I install org via elpa I should _not_ install this one:

  org  20130720.... installed  Outline-based notes management and organizer
[git]

because it's from git?  Should I be looking for an org installation from
github?  I can't see one in my package list.  Should I uninstall my broken
org, disable melpa to try again to install org from elpa?

Thanks