[O] [bug?] inherit tags before org-refile

From: Oleh
Subject: [O] [bug?] inherit tags before org-refile
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:10:09 +0200

Hi all,

When I call `org-refile' on a heading that inherits at tag
from its parent, but does not possess it, it looses this tag.

To give an example, the parent heading has :boss:
tag attached to it - it means that all child headings have
something to do with the boss.
Now I choose to refile only the subheadings with concern
my meetings with the boss to a general meetings heading
in a different file. And in doing so, they loose the :boss: tag.

I find this inconsistent, since before refiling
a heading, I could find it with C-c a m, and now I cannot.

Is there a way to fix this?

regards,
Oleh