Re: [O] Encoding Problem in export?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Encoding Problem in export?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:16:46 +0200

Robert Eckl <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok, using  visible-mode i see the link with %3D, i can replace it,
> then all works fine. If iinsert a new link from clipboard, i get %3D.

Then, as I said, `org-link-escape' (called from `org-insert-link', aka
C-c C-l) is buggy.

I think we should replace every occurence of `org-link-escape' with
`url-encode-url' and `org-link-unescape' with `url-unhex-string'.
I can't see a reason to reinvent the wheel here.

AFAICT, only org-mobile.el uses optional arguments from
`org-link-escape'. It just begs for a new internal function in
org-mobile.el.

WDYT?

Regards,

--