Re: [O] Standardize #+BIBLIOGRAPHY line

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Standardize #+BIBLIOGRAPHY line
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 01:03:09 +0530

> before discussing (again) citations syntax

I understand that talking about citations syntax will lead to
bike-shedding.  Every one - including me - seem to have an (un)informed
opinion of it.  The intent of the mail - as the subject - says is to

    1. To standardize the in buffer syntax for Bibliography based on
       existing implementations.

    2. To check your interest in "faking" a citation-reference object.
       This is a programmatic interface as opposed to a specific Org
       syntax.

> we must ensure that this is a realistic goal.

It is, unless we want the whole earth and sky.