[O] Finding LAST copy of a given headline in a file

From: Subhan Tindall
Subject: [O] Finding LAST copy of a given headline in a file
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:29:10 -0700

So I've been working on this issue, & still don't have it quite worked out like I would want.  What I would like to do is either)
Have template that inserts itself under the LAST entry in the target file for a given headline
OR
composes the right strings to use file+olp to find the specific headline under the current date's date-tree heading.
For example, I have a date tree with **** Ticket X under each of several days, including today's date.
I want to insert an entry ***** What I did today   with some additional information under **** Ticket X for today.

*  2013
** 2013-07-25
*** 2013-07-24 Wednesday
**** Ticket X
***** LOG ticket X stuff for Wednesday
*** 2013-07-25 Thursday
**** Ticket X
***** LOG ticket X stuff
**** Ticket Y
****** Log ticket y stuff

Any pointers?

--
Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT