Re: [O] Bug: koma-letter-export does not work [8.0.6(8.0.6-5-gb4a8ec-elp

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: koma-letter-export does not work [8.0.6(8.0.6-5-gb4a8ec-elpa @ /home/stefan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130722/)]]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:56:58 +0200

Stefan Reichör <address@hidden> writes:

>>> I tried the recipe on this site:
>>> http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/koma-letter-export.html
>>>
>>> C-c C-e gives the following error message:
>>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "org-export-backend-menu
>>> accessing a non-org-export-backend")
>>>   signal(error ("org-export-backend-menu accessing a
>>> non-org-export-backend"))
>>>   error("%s accessing a non-%s" org-export-backend-menu org-export-backend)
>>>   byte-code("\305.\211.\203.
>>
>> I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce. The bug happens right at the moment
>> you hit "C-c C-e"?
>
> Thanks for responding.
> Yes, I get the error message after hitting C-c C-e.
>
> I installed org via M-x list-packages yesterday.

Just to be able to compare, do you get the error when using the git
version of ox-koma-letter?

    http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter.el

Of course the "elpa" version should be working, but let's see if the
problem exists in the newest version.

I can test further in the beginning of August if it isn't solved by
then.

–Rasmus

--
A page of history is worth a volume of logic