[O] Export subtree options not working

From: Edward DeMeulle
Subject: [O] Export subtree options not working
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 16:49:08 -0700

It appears that I'm using the properties syntax correctly, however I
cannot seem to get export to use the options I set in the properties
drawer. If I move the LaTeX_CLASS and OPTIONS over to their #+
equivalents at the top of the file they work just fine. Is there
something (hopefully not *too* obvious) that I'm doing wrong?

:PROPERTIES:
:EXPORT_LaTeX_CLASS: report
:EXPORT_OPTIONS: toc:nil num:nil H:4
:COLUMNS: %25ITEM %TODO %15Business %16Start-Date %16Last-Update
:EXPORT_PROPERTIES: 2 Business Start-Date Last-Update
:END: