Re: [O] [babel] Table as varaiables a differently proccesed by #+call li

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] Table as varaiables a differently proccesed by #+call lines vs. source code blocks
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:07:53 +0530

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:

> The different ways of calling a source code block might come with
> different system-wide values of header arguments.  Thus, the behaviour
> of a source code block might differ, depending on the way how it was
> called. The table below depicts the variables and standard values for
> the different ways to execute a source code block.

I don't understand the current context.  Nor do I understand Babel. But
purely from a copy-editing perspective, you can say something like

    You can modify the behaviour of a source block by customizing
    system-wide header arguments.  The table below summarizes these
    variables and their standard values

or something like

    The behaviour of a source block depends on the values of system-wide
    header arguments.  The table below depicts these variables and their
    standard values

Btw, is it "system-wide values of header arguments" or
           "values of system-wide header arguments"?

The first suggestion starts with a "You" - and this style is very
typical of Emacs manuals.  The second paragraph will put one to sleep.
Not a criticism.  Just a suggestion from someone who is bored.