[O] org-export-current-backend variable and org-mode 8

From: Christophe Rhodes
Subject: [O] org-export-current-backend variable and org-mode 8
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:27:51 +0100

Hi,

In org-mode 7, I was able to use the (documented) variable
org-export-current-backend to test what the current backend is, allowing
me to dynamically produce and include images of different formats
depending on whether I was exporting to latex (tikz) or html (png).

In org-mode 8, I cannot find this variable, or any documented variable
of a similar nature.  What is the recommended way for dispatching at the
emacs-lisp level when exporting a document on the export backend?

Thanks,

Christophe