[O] Extending org-contacts with properties: naming properties

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Extending org-contacts with properties: naming properties
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 11:56:51 +0200

Hi!

I want to extend my (IMHO already advanced) org-contacts setup with
information I gave *to* companies about myself: what email address I
gave them (I own a catch-all email domain)[1], what address they
stored about me (in case I am moving and want to update), what phone
number they got of me (land-line, mobile, nothing), and so on.

Example: http://paste.grml.org/1445/

I am unsure about the prefix of those information I gave away. In my
example, I was using "INFORMED_". However, I got other candidates as
well (from IRC: ##English) and I am open for new ones:

  - mediated
  - assigned
  - passed
  - requested
  - connexidatum
  - stored
  - delivered

As a German speaking person, I would like to read about your
thoughts on the correct naming of this stuff.

The crucial issues are that the prefix should be understood without
much description and that is does not get mixed up with information
I am storing about contacts.

Thanks!

  1. I guess this will be very handy to automatically derive my mail
     filter set-up (spam tools, procmail, ...) :-)

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github