[O] org-velocity in GUI

From: Chaitanya Krishna
Subject: [O] org-velocity in GUI
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 14:30:41 +0200

Hello everyone,

I have recently started using emacs and org-mode and this is the first mail to the list. In fact, shifted to emacs just to use org-mode.

I am having problems using org-velocity from within a GUI both on Linux using GTK and with MacEmacs. On the terminal it works as it should intuitively.

The problem occurs when there are more than two matches after a C-c v key press and the search term. I get to the Follow: option in the mini-buffer at the bottom, but pressing a number from the choice of (#1, or #2) does not do anything. But clicking on one of the links does take me the part of the search that I want to edit.

Is there something wrong that I am doing or is it a bug?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Chai

--