[O] org-timeline function missing

From: Gammel Holte
Subject: [O] org-timeline function missing
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 15:09:14 +0200

Hello,

I've been running org-mode for a while, and I've come across an issue
that was not present before.

If I open an org file, the org-timeline function is not defined. I can
only call it once I open an agenda buffer with org-agenda.

This issue is reproducible both under vanilla emacs 24.3, and emacs
24.3 + the latest org-mode development version (20130805).

Any indications pointing whether this is a bug or a misconfiguration
from my side would be much appreciated.

Best,