Re: [O] Emacs Barcamp

From: joakim
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs Barcamp
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:38:56 +0200

Ivan Kanis <address@hidden> writes:

> Le 14 Août à 15h39, address@hidden a écrit :
>
>>> How many people can sit at your office meeting room? I would like to
>>> visit Stockholm.
>>
>> The office is limited to 150 people by fire regulations I think. But
>> that would be crowded.
>
> I would like to be about 12. More is too much for me to handle.
>
>> Theres a fridge and a kitchen. The company I work for can likely also
>> provide snacks and some t-shirts :)
>
> Is Swedish beer any good ? :)

Hmm not as compared to the great beer nations of Europe.
But there are acceptable swedish beers, and theres large amounts of
imported beer.

The company usually keeps enough beer for 12 people in the fridge.
(I'm not exactly sure since I dont drink alcohol since approx 2009)

To use the office I must be able to attend, and I'm doing some traveling
this autumn.

BTW with only 12 people it would be fun to do stuff like hands-on
sessions and hacker sessions, WDYT?
--
Joakim Verona