Re: [O] Buffer-specific export filter?

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Buffer-specific export filter?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 17:45:29 +0800

On Aug 21, 2013 3:41 PM, "Nicolas Goaziou" <address@hidden> wrote:
> In that case, you should disable smart quotes, which are not smart
> enough for your use case. Note that they are not enabled by default.

That's reasonable, but irritating while I'm still editing. I'm certain I'll leave some ASCII double quotes in there by mistake. Should be easy enough to handle as the last thing, using regexp replace.

> > Related question: If I wanted to force a non-breaking space in LaTeX export,
> > how would I do that without a filter? ~ exports, reasonably, as
> > \textasciitilde.
>
> Use \nbsp{} macro.

Ok, thanks. And thanks also for the hint on the filter. I'm fairly new to lisp (obviously). I know about functions' return values, just forgot here...

hjh