Re: [O] Editing HTML blocks: no special environment to edit here

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Editing HTML blocks: no special environment to edit here
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:55:23 +0200

* Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:

> Org-mode version 8.0.2 (release_8.0.2-121-g86fab4 from the git
> repository a couple of weeks ago)
>
>         #+BEGIN_SRC html
>         bar
>         #+END_SRC
>
>         #+BEGIN_HTML
>         foo
>         #+END_HTML
>
> I can edit "bar" in a separate buffer by invoking C-c '
> (org-edit-special). However, this does not work for "foo"
> ("user-error: No special environment to edit here") although I guess
> that the foo-html-block is the one that should be preferred.[1]
>
> It is either rooted in my personal set-up, my (older) org-mode
> version from git, or a general bug.

I did some additional tests and now I am sure that this is not
because of my org-mode.el configuration.

Can someone please test her/his current setup if BEGIN_HTML-blocks
can be edited by <C-c '> ? Thanks!

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github