Re: [O] faster agenda with properties support disabled (no org-refresh-p

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] faster agenda with properties support disabled (no org-refresh-properties)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:28:27 -0700

Probably the only property most people use most of the time in the
agenda is category.  Would this get rid of showing category too?  66s
to 10s is impressive.  I'd give up sorting and selecting category for
that.  But I wouldn't give up showing category.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.