[O] SCHEDULED timestamp becoming empty

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] SCHEDULED timestamp becoming empty
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 13:42:06 +0200

Hello,

Maybe it's some sort of conflict with custom settings I would have (though, I
don't see what could cause such a thing) but I've observed for a couple of
weeks (maybe 3 or 4) that changing the SCHEDULED date *from* the agenda view
(S-left'ing) removes the timestamp part, leaving such a task:

** Do this
   SCHEDULED:

This is not 100% reproducible. On the contrary, it seems to be the case for
the first update only, not the following ones done in the same agenda view
(for tasks from the same file?  for all?).

I still don't get the exact conditions which are necessary to make that update
fail, but I wonder if I'm alone or not?

Hopefully, I'm working with Git'ted files, so such cases are identified
easily, but this is quite scary nonetheless.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban