Re: [O] Help proofreading ORG-NEWS for Org 8.1

From: Anthony Lander
Subject: Re: [O] Help proofreading ORG-NEWS for Org 8.1
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 08:24:31 -0400

Hi Bastien,

In the "Incompatible changes section", please change the section on org-mac-link to read as follows so that it incorporates further instructions on how to deal with the change:

*** Combine org-mac-message.el and org-mac-link-grabber into org-mac-link.el

Please remove calls to =(require 'org-mac-message)= and =(require
'org-mac-link-grabber)= in your =.emacs= initialization file.  All you
need now is =(require 'org-mac-link)=.

Additionally, replace any calls to 'ogml-grab-link to 'org-mac-grab-link. For
example, replace this line:

  (define-key org-mode-map (kbd "C-c g") 'omgl-grab-link)

with this:

  (define-key org-mode-map (kbd "C-c g") 'org-mac-grab-link)