Re: [O] Superscript before character

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Superscript before character
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 12:15:02 +0200

> Yes, this will do the trick for LaTeX, but {{{...}}} is still not pretty.
> Yes, maybe I should think more about the cechem package - did not know
> it, and it looks good.
> Thanks!

{{{·}}} looks terrible but it's pretty quick to type. . .  Perhaps we
could fontify them like with URLs.

For more flexibility you could use a URL-like syntax which could then
export conditional on the output format,

(org-add-link-type "ce" nil
 (lambda (path desc format)
  (cond ((eq format 'latex)
      (format "\ce{%s}" desc))
      ((eq format 'html)
        (format "\\nbsp%s" desc)))))

or something like  that . . .

–Rasmus

--
There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.