Re: [O] Alfred workflow for org-capture

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Alfred workflow for org-capture
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:19:55 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> Hi Alan,
>
> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
>> The question: is there a way to:
>> - present only the capture buffer in the new frame (right now it's split
>> with the scratch buffer)?
>> - delete the window at the end of capture?
>>

> How about `org-capture-after-finalize-hook'? What I can get from the
> pcumentation string it seems to be what you are looking for.  You could
> try something like this:
>
>   (add-hook org-capture-after-finalize-hook 'delete-frame)
>
> Just tried that, and on my machine this works.

Thanks, here is my modified version, if someone finds it useful. It
tests for the frame name (there may be a simpler way to get it, but I
could not find it) before deleting the frame.

(add-hook 'org-capture-after-finalize-hook
          (lambda ()
            (when (equal
                   (cdr (assoc 'name (frame-parameters (selected-frame))))
                   "remember")
              (delete-frame))))

Alan