Re: [O] [export] Beamer frames containing lstlisting are no longer made

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [export] Beamer frames containing lstlisting are no longer made fragile
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:32:10 +0200

Hello,

Christoph LANGE <address@hidden> writes:

> Frames that contain an lstlisting environment are no longer made fragile
> automatically.  (Thus I'm not sure the documentation in manual section
> 12.5 "Beamer export" is still correct, which says "`fragile' option is
> added automatically if it contains source code that uses any verbatim
> environment".)

If you're inserting the environment manually, Beamer export back-end
will not be able to detect that a "fragile" option is required. In that
case, you can also insert that option manually, by setting BEAMER_OPT
property to fragile in the headline representing your frame:

* My frame
  :PROPERTIES:
  :BEAMER_OPT: fragile
  :END: