[O] create a quick key/command to directly attach a image file from a sp

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: [O] create a quick key/command to directly attach a image file from a specific folder
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:15:26 +0200

Hya

as title says im looking for a way to bind a hotkey or a command to allow me to directly attach a image file from a specific folder. IE im going to put all my org image files to be viewed inline in my notes in ~/org/images/ and want a key to directly pop up this dir and let me choose from it and put it in my org files

best

z.