[O] Memacs: Twitter module added (was: tweets2org.py: Update to v0.2)

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Memacs: Twitter module added (was: tweets2org.py: Update to v0.2)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:24:49 +0200

* Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:

> Now tweets2org.py is working flawlessly on my Twitter export
> data-set and converts it to Org-mode format for my Memacs[2].

By coincidence a brand-new twitter module was added to Memacs[2]
today as well.

Many thanks to Ian Barton for this module which is using the Twitter
API to get tweets.

archive, feel free to use the tweets2org[1]. If you want to use the
Twitter API to get to a local copy of your tweets in time, please do
use the Twitter module from Memacs[2].

  1. https://github.com/novoid/twitter-json_to_orgmode
  2. https://github.com/novoid/Memacs
--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github