Re: [O] [export] Easy way to make children of Beamer frames generate lis

From: Christoph LANGE
Subject: Re: [O] [export] Easy way to make children of Beamer frames generate list items?
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 13:07:53 +0200

Dear all,

many thanks for your extensive feedback.  You more than answered my
question: I conclude for myself that it is not a good idea to use Org
tree entries if one wants list items.  This was "accidentally" supported
by the old exporter, but with the new exporter it makes sense to
manually (or automatically, with some scripting or macro-recording)
convert tree entries to plain lists.  This is what I will now do with my
Beamer presentations.

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain
  Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October.
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/