Re: [O] Jumping from source block to Org block ...

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Jumping from source block to Org block ...
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 05:52:35 -0600

aditya siram <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for your feedback and your work on org-babel!

I'm happy you're finding it useful.

> Oops, the maintain-point was a hold-over and isn't actually used in the
> code. I'll remove it.
>
> I will incorporate your suggestions.
>
> However, regarding the cascading if statements, how would I use `cond` when
> the predicates are `and`ed and when I need different behavior in the else
> cases?

Maybe cascading if statements are the best thing here.  Perhaps changing
the order of the then/else branches could ensure the conditionals are
still visible from the branches, but this is an exceedingly minor point.

I guess any use of cond could easily get overly verbose.  Please
disregard this suggestion.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte