Re: [O] [export] Beamer frames containing lstlisting are no longer made

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [export] Beamer frames containing lstlisting are no longer made fragile
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:51:48 +0100

Christoph LANGE <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> having created a number of Beamer presentations with the old exporter
> (Org version 7), I'm now working on the first Beamer presentation with
> the new exporter.
>
> Frames that contain an lstlisting environment are no longer made fragile
> automatically.  (Thus I'm not sure the documentation in manual section
> 12.5 "Beamer export" is still correct, which says "`fragile' option is
> added automatically if it contains source code that uses any verbatim
> environment".)
>
> My intuition after browsing the Org source code and documentation is
> that I should now use #+BEGIN_SRC and that then everything will be
> handled automatically.  However the language of my listings is a
> non-standard one, which requires a lot of custom options to the
> lstlisting environment.
>
> Could anyone kindly point me to an example?

I am not sure what it is you want an example of?  If it's how to
configure lstlisting for a new language, here are two examples:

#+latex_header: \lstdefinelanguage{gams}{
#+latex_header: keywords={all, positive, variable, variables, equation,
equations, model,%
#+latex_header: minimizing, parameter, parameters, display, solve, using, /},
#+latex_header: sensitive=false,
#+latex_header: morecomment=[f]*,%
#+latex_header: morecomment=[s]{$ontext}{$offtext},
#+latex_header: morestring=[b]",
#+latex_header: morestring=[b]'
#+latex_header: }

#+latex_header: \lstdefinelanguage{Maxima}{
#+latex_header:
keywords={addrow,addcol,zeromatrix,ident,augcoefmatrix,ratsubst,diff,ev,tex,%
#+latex_header: with_stdout,nouns,express,depends,load,submatrix,div,grad,curl,%
#+latex_header: rootscontract,solve,part,assume,sqrt,integrate,abs,inf,exp},
#+latex_header: sensitive=true,
#+latex_header: comment=[n]{/*}{*/}
#+latex_header: }

HTH,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.1.1-7-gaecdf5