Re: [O] MobileOrg changes not showing in local agenda

From: Johannes Rainer
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg changes not showing in local agenda
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:55:43 +0200

hi Alex,

I did that, and my emacs tells me that he pulled stuff from the webdav. but that's all, no changes at all in my local TODOs.
actually, I checked the content of my local from-mobile.org file:

* F(edit:todo) [[(null)][(null)]]
** Old value
TODO
** New value
DONE
** End of edit

I suppose the problem is the [[(null)]][(null)]. I suppose there should be something like the TODO ID or something like that...

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Alexander Baier <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello jo,

Johannes Rainer <address@hidden> writes:

> dear all,
>
> I am trying to use MobileOrg, and successfully set up the sync to my
> WebDAV. Also, my agenda is nicely synced to the ipad, however, any changes
> that I make to the agenda on the iPad, while being stored into the file "
> mobileorg.org" on the server and saved into "from-mobile.org" locally, are
> not further processed locally.

AFAIK, you have to run `org-mobile-pull` to further process your edits.

> This means, from-mobile.org contains the information about the changes
> to the agenda, but the e.g. TODO status changes are not written back
> to the local org files.
>
> any solutions? is there something I miss, or is there a log file or
> anything where I could check what is happening, or actually, is not
> happening?
>
> thanks in advance!
>
> jo

Regards,