[O] Request: check conflicting packages

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] Request: check conflicting packages
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:31:01 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have a request for a volunteer.

The Org manual contains a couple of mentions of packages that cause conflicts.

http://orgmode.org/manual/Conflicts.html#Conflicts

I was wondering if someone could go through that list and check:

1. assuming that we support only Emacs 23 and 24, everything that is a problem
inly in 22 and earlier can go.
2. Check of the documented work-arounds (for example for yasnippets) are still
accurate/the best we have.
3. Is there information about any other packages that cause conflicts?

Thanks in advance!

- Carsten