[O] org-caldav for Google or Zimbra?

From: Jason Riedy
Subject: [O] org-caldav for Google or Zimbra?
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:27:04 -0400

Does anyone have org-caldav working with the new Google endpoint
or Zimbra?  The former errors out (there's an issue on github,
but I don't want a github account to ask there), and the latter
uses a different URL scheme...

Zimbra's URL scheme is
  https://server.example.com/dav/username/calendarname
with a calendarname is Calendar.  Special-casing
org-caldav-events-url for my server appears to work.  Feels like
that function could be over-ridden per server / target org file,
but I'm not quite sure what the right granularity should be.

Hm.  Perhaps having each synced calendar in a separate org file
might work.  Each org file could set some file-wide parameters
like calendar URL.
--
Jason, who no longer has relevant papers on file...