Re: [O] #+END_SRC and recent pull

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] #+END_SRC and recent pull
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:34:49 +0200

Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda wrote:
> I pulled in latest changes from master and the following snippet is
> not getting tangled.
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
> (message "This is a test")
> #+end_src emacs-lisp
>
> Yes, the documentation has plain #+end_src, but somehow the above
> snippet was working earlier.
>
> Sending this mail out, just in case this is useful to someone else.
>
> Does the parser should really care about what is next to #+end_src ?

I think so. You really should NOT put the language name at the end of the code
block.

Note that it shouldn't occur, would you use C-c C-v C-d to automatically
convert a region in a code block. Neither with the "easy templates", nor with
custom YASnippets...

Now, your code block alone, given above, can't be tangled, as there is no
tangle directive.

If it still does not work, please provide us with an ECM (Example Complete...
and Minimal).

Best regards,
  Seb

--