Re: [O] different toc levels per headline?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] different toc levels per headline?
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:15:56 +0200

Hi Adam,

EXPORT_OPTIONS are for the special case that you only export that specific
subtree, by restricting the export to a tree using C-s in the dispatcher.  They
do not modify the behavior of a tree in a larger export of the document, and
they also should not do so IMO.  Generating a single document should follow one
set of rules, not many.

- Carsten