Re: [O] Lots of \n in ox-html output

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Lots of \n in ox-html output
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:29:57 +0200

 Hello,

> Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> although I did not update recently, html-export of this test org-file
>> suddenly includes lots of \n in the html output.
>
> I cannot reproduce it. Does it also happen with a minimal configuration
> file?

It must be something emacsclient/server related, since it does not
happen when I call (pseudocode):

,---------------------------------------
| emacs -Q -l init.el -e org-export- ...
`---------------------------------------

but does happen with

| emacs -Q --daemon=myserver -l init.el
| emacsclient -e org-export-...

where init.el does _nothing_ but setting load-path and requiring the
necessary libs.

Does emacsclient behave different w.r.t to encoding line-endings or so?

--
cheers,
Thorsten