[O] `orgstruct++-mode',`fill-paragraph', an d `mail-mode'

From: Rene
Subject: [O] `orgstruct++-mode',`fill-paragraph', an d `mail-mode'
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 19:19:22 +0000 (UTC)

I like the intuitive way the Org mode structure editing and list
formatting works.  Thus I turn it on in mail-mode with

     (add-hook 'mail-mode-hook 'turn-on-orgstruct)

This works alright.

But when I use `orgstruct++-mode'

     (add-hook 'mail-mode-hook 'turn-on-orgstruct++)

Then `fill-paragraph' (M-q) doesn't behave correctly anymore when
applied to the paragraph right below the `mail-header-separator'
("--text follows this line--").  All the above lines get rearranged.

I just realized that with `orgstruct-mode' the regexp
`paragraph-separate' contains the `mail-header-separator', whereas
with `orgstruct++-mode' this regexp does NOT contain the
`mail-header-separator'.

The value of `paragraph-separate' is predefined in `sendmail.el'.

`orgstruct-mode' appends new regexps to `paragraph-separate', whereas
`orgstruct++-mode' replaces the initial value (given within
`sendmail.el') by orgmode specific ones.

--
Rene