Re: [O] Feature request: info-org-manual

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] Feature request: info-org-manual
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:56:42 +0000 (UTC)

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

> and - even
> though I've read the Org-mode manual (almost) cover to cover - I now
> also grepped it: this command is never mentioned there!  So I guess
> that my lack of knowledge was justifiable. :)

Well, the manual does not contain everything; never did, never will.

One quick 'n easy way to find it with apropos and Icicles (my own
keybindings...):
1. C-u C-h f
2. org-
3. Tab (=icicle-prefix-complete)
4. C-s (=icicle-narrow-candidates)
5. info

=>
,----[ *completion buffer* ]
| org-add-planning-info                   org-babel-view-src-block-info
| org-info                                org-table-field-info
| org-texinfo-convert-region-to-texinfo
`----

or M-x apropos-command for "org info" ...

Memnon