Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 08:31:06 +0200

2013/10/1 Nick Dokos <address@hidden>
This all seems screwed-up in various mysterious and tangled ways.  Is
there somebody with emacs experience nearby who could help you?  If not,
I would go back to the beginning: start with a default emacs
installation with *no* customizations at all, then add latest org-mode
and the bare minimum of customizations so that it is chosen in
preference to the org-mode that comes with emacs. Then test it carefully
and thoroughly before you try adding other customizations and org-mime.
Add things one at a time and keep testing.

Thanks a lot Nick, it is a good advice.

I succeeded to get an html file !  It still does not work for LateX but I need more time.

Unfortunately  org-mime-htmlize makes still problems:

org-mime-htmlize: Symbol's function definition is void: org-region-active-p

I do not understand what it means.

Again , thanks !

Jo.