Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Needing help on org-gnus + LaTeX export -
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 22:42:40 +0200

2013/10/1 Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>
Now you are starting to blur the lines between email and document
management?  If emails get this complicated, my gut feeling is that you
are better off working on a real document (in org, of course ;-) and
generating a PDF to attach to an email.

You are certainly right Eric. Now I understand that I have to learn how writing every latex document in org-mode. I do not doubt that it is possible.

Again, many thanks !

Jo.