Re: [O] Summary Blocks Time

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: [O] Summary Blocks Time
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 23:59:25 +0200

> Esben Stien <address@hidden> writes:
> > Any pointers as to how I can do this?
> Got it;)
> (setq org-time-clocksum-format '(:hours "%d" :require-hours t
>          :minutes ":%02d" :require-minutes t))

Good find Esben!

Actually, this recent change to how clocksum is formated also brings another problem. And that is when doing calculations with time. We have the flags "t" and "T" to be able to do calculations in tables on times, but with the new format presenting days calculations are no longer returning the correct values.

Best regards
Gustav