Re: [O] [export] Beamer frames containing lstlisting are no longer made

From: Christoph LANGE
Subject: Re: [O] [export] Beamer frames containing lstlisting are no longer made fragile
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 15:25:52 +0100

Hi Eric,

I'm sorry I hadn't got back to this email – didn't notice it because of
a filtering mistake on my side.

>> My intuition after browsing the Org source code and documentation is
>> that I should now use #+BEGIN_SRC and that then everything will be
>> handled automatically.  However the language of my listings is a
>> non-standard one, which requires a lot of custom options to the
>> lstlisting environment.
>>
>> Could anyone kindly point me to an example?
>
> I am not sure what it is you want an example of?

I was interested in an example of defining a new language, including
keywords and comment and string syntaxes etc., so that one can use it
with #+BEGIN_SRC and that the exporter (case 4 of (defun
org-latex-src-block) in ox-latex.el) will create the right
\lstset{...}\begin{lstlisting}...\end{lstlisting} output.  I presume it
boils down to adding a custom language to Babel, but that's something I
haven't done before.

> If it's how to
> configure lstlisting for a new language, here are two examples:

Thanks!  With this way I'm familiar.  In case it may be of interest to
anyone, I recently made public a LaTeX package with \lstdefinelanguage
settings for a lot of languages I am interested in (mainly from the
Semantic Web): https://github.com/clange/latex/blob/master/lstsemantic.sty.

Cheers,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain
  Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October.
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/