[O] Hide some timestamp repetitions; timestamp property in agenda

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: [O] Hide some timestamp repetitions; timestamp property in agenda
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 17:45:28 +0300

Greetings.

I am pretty sure that the following can be done, I just do not know how.

1. In general I want to see repeated timestamps, TODOs etc. appear at
   every repeat, so I need to have the value of
   org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all set to t. However, for *some*
   repeated timestamps I would only like to see only the next repeated
   instance. How do I accomplish this?

2. I have some events that take place multiple times in a week. This is
   easy to accomplish:

   * Learn something new about org-mode
     <2013-10-05 Sat 17:00-18:00 +1w>
     <2013-10-06 Sun 12:00-14:00 +1w>

   However, I would also like to associate, with each of these
   timestamps, a different piece of text. Most often this text is a
   location. I want to see this text in my agenda. How can this be done?

I would also like to say that org is gradually allowing me to better
control an increasing proportion of my activities.

All the best,

Jarmo